Surviving the Southern Heat in Style

Felicia and Janine Surviving the Heat 

Weather forecast for today is 90 degrees with 80% humidity.  Gross! How does one survive trail riding in this type of weather.  I know I certainly can't but my love for riding is going to make me figure out a way to do it.

I found the best riding pants ever! They breathe, they have pockets and they stretch. A little bit of a splurge but they last.  I bought them last year and without a weigh gain, they still fit.  You can see them on Felicia on the left in the photo.  They can be found at Cabin Branch in Southern Pines or online.  I prefer to buy local so I can try them on. Irideon Riding TightsFind them online or at Cabin Branch


The cutest accessory is the Da Brim - look at these hats!!! I love them. They fasten around your helmet covering your face and neck. Look at the Southern Pines Trail Riders sporting them in the heat this morning. Buy one here
The Sandhills Trail Riders Showing off the Da Brim 

The last must have for the heat is the Necklace Fan!!! So popular it sold out locally and I had to find my own on vacation in Texas.  
Donna and Eli started the Necklace Fan Trend
They are even sold out online.  I highly recommend signing up for the "Get in Stock Alert" - this cheap fan is awesome! Click here for the Necklace Fan



Stay tuned for more tips......for surviving the Southern Heat in Style

Comments

  1. How fun!!! All great tips!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that brim to put over helmet ... going to order one ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts